Wednesday 9 December 2009

Her name is Jenna

Launched in 09, Jenna Leigh's line echoes a New York/Philadelphia/Miami lifestyle & flaunt ultra-chic style and stunning technical details fused with the contemporary need for comfort and practicality. Jenna presents lingerie as new wardrobe opportunity, reinventing garters, skirts and rompers as key pieces in addition to bras and panties! For the girl who doesn’t want to keep her lingerie under wraps!!!!!

I (Zeze) LOVE lace lingerie, so I am a fan of her collection! I love how she combines retro & modern fashion trends. The collection is pricey, but not as high end as I though it would be with prices starting from $75 (about £45). My fav from her collection is the Malawi demi bra:

I love everything about this bra, from the slanted half cup to the midnight blue & delicate silk satin straps and black eyelash lace.

But..she only goes up to 36D..so the Bbyckz team cant wear it :(

Oh well! If u guys like, let us know what are your favs? Check out the collection here: www.jennaleighlingerie.com

 

XOXO

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment