Sunday 3 January 2010

Gaga Ooola la!

If u dont know by now, one 1/2 of BbyCkz is obsessed with lady gaga's "out there" fashion style. This chicks style is nut$..and she doesnt give a f* what people think..chick knows what she is doing tho! The more crazy she is, the higher her xposure!...more people should be like her..live ur  life for you, and dont give 2 sh*ts what people think, as long as ur happy doing whatever it is you do!!!

"A girl’s got to use what she’s given and I’m not going to make a guy drool the way a Britney video does. So I take it to extremes. I don’t say I dress sexily on stage - what I do is so extreme. It’s meant to make guys think: ‘I don’t know if this is sexy or just weird"

 

Chick loves her black lingerie! You cant go wrong with black..its such a statement colour!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment