Sunday 28 February 2010

I love u BEBE!

The Kardashian for bebe Fall 2010 collection (limited edition)  is highly anticipated in the USA, and as I was browsing through a sneek peek of the collection on nitrolicious.com, I noticed that they had this:

I love the leather bralet/corset! It has turned a very basic hoodie dress to something more high fashion.  I think this dress would look great on anyone because the leather bralet cinches in at the waist, giving you a more defined shape.

I really do not like the styling (eurrgh..those shoes!) and the choice of models for this collection! The Kardashians have done nothing but talk about the fact that they are "real women" with boobs and ass! so why cant they have models that represent the so called "real" women that they are..hmmm?!  Found a pic of Kim wearing the dress in the pic above, and how much better does it look. They should have just modelled the collection themselves.

 

In typical Kardashian style, the key colours of the collection are white, black and grey, with some blue outfits thrown in the mix. I love the collection and you can defo see that individually have designed parts of the collection that represent their own personal style. Overall the collection is simple and sexy and affordable!!

Love Bbyckz xox

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment